Friday, October 19, 2007

Kellogg Interview Waiver and Application Submitted

Got an interview waiver mail from Kellogg. I assume that means a greater reliance on essays. I hope my essays are strong enough to back me.

Submitted the Part II of Kellogg Application and thus registered an entry in US MBA applications league.

By the way, I registered for the Darden Info session on 3rd Nov at Bangalore. I don't know whats the implication of getting to attend a session after submitting the application... Should I be ready for interview???

Any expert comments?

4 comments:

Deepthroat said...

Hey Dreamer,

All the best for the Kellogg app....

I am planning to come for the Darden Session as well...

Lets meet up dude....

Deepthroat said...

Hey Dreamer,
Am not applying to Darden this year. But I wanted to know more about it....so would come for the info session.

Keep blogging and keep in touch dude...

nisha said...

This is an excellent thought provoking post.
mba india

Abhi said...

Great to know these insights. Check out our analysis of ISB PGP Essay for 2021 2022 Intake
ISB PGP Essay Analysis 2021 - 2022 Intake
ISB Scholarship