Friday, October 12, 2007

ISB Interview Waitlist

A bad start indeed. Got a mail today that I got waitlisted. Don't want to dig into it right now. I've had a very bad day today. Messed up with my lead. Have a tough weekend again with one approaching application deadline and one verdict (personal life) pending.

On top of that I am expecting some work in office in near future.

I've already had a bad experience with waitlist (IIMI call). Now what should I do. Or rather is there something I can do about it?

Any expert advice.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheerup buddy... Me got a ding from ISB today .. :( Feeling really bad...

Think we shud focus on other apps... Hope for the best for ur ISB call.. And good luck for Kellog App

Deepthroat said...

Don't worry dude..... Things will be ok.....hope for the best...and give it ur best shot for the rest of ur applications.....

Jinu Peyeti said...

stupid ISB waitlist - me too :(

good luck with other apps... sigh!